Sunday, November 16, 2008

One year ago today...

I saw these pictures for the first time:

I had gotten "The Call" about a week before from my social worker, saying there was a 4 month old baby girl she thought I might be interested in learning more about. So, a meeting was scheduled for Friday, 11/16/07 at 9AM with my SW and Elizabeth's SW for them to tell me everything about this little girl, and to show me her pictures. I remember being so glad the appointment was scheduled for the morning, I would have gone crazy waiting all day to see her pictures! Anyway, we had our meeting and then they asked me if I would be interested in being this little girl's mommy. Gee, I don't know...It was a pretty tough decision, let me tell you...:) Seriously, the only tough part was waiting another 2 weeks unti I could bring her home! I've been in love with that sweet little face ever since...

3 comments:

Denise said...

I remember that time. So exciting! And what a great year you have had!

Kelley said...

Wow--she has grown so fast!!!

Abby's Mom said...

Happy ONE YEAR! I know it has been a great one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...