Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A day late and a picture short...

So, yesterday, 11/30, was our "Family Day" anniversery. That's right, two years ago, 4 month old little Elizabeth came home! I wanted to get a picture of the two of us, and write a great blog post yesterday evening, but somebody (and I won't mention any names...Elizabeth) decided that she she was not going to go to sleep in her crib, no way, no how...She got hysterical actually when I tried to put her down. She never does that. It took forever, but I finally ended up being able to lie her down and get her to sleep after LOTS of rocking and back rubbing. Yikes, hope tonight goes better. This may sound crazy, but I'm wondering if there is anyway she was having a "traumaversery." Does she subconsciously remember that this was the day she was removed from her Foster home to come to me? She was only 4 months old, so I don't know. Any thoughts?
Anyway, my little girl and I have been together for 2 awesome, incrediable years. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm. That is an interesting thought. The subconcious does work in strange ways.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...