Tuesday, May 11, 2010

This and that...

Busting out some bullets:

*Elizabeth and I are moving out of our current house later this month. We'll be living at my parents' condo over the summer (while they're up in Maine). That is great because it will give me more time to find an affordable apartment for E and me by September :) Thanks Mom and Dad!!!!

* Elizabeth has 2 current obsessions: One is- wearing her bathing suit (to bed even!), and the second is going for a ride on "the choo choo train" into Boston, which passes right by my parents' place.

* Still loving my new job, my coworkers are awesome!

* My parents' 50th anniversery is later this week-wow!!! On Saturday night the whole family (my parents, my brother, SIL and nephews, and my sister and BIL are all having a special dinner out and spending the night at an Inn in Maine- I can't wait! I'm so excited to see my sister, who is flying in today from Colorado :)

That's all I have for right now. Life is good :)

1 comment:

Betsy said...

Can't wait to see you and E!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...