Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Catching up




Wow- if anyone is still reading this (hi, Mom!)- so sorry about the unintended bloggy break! I just either haven't had the time, or when I have, I didn't feel inspired to blog. But I'm not ready to shut down this blog yet. So, I guess I'll give an update bullet style. Here is what's been going on around here for the last several weeks:


- We had a great Christmas, very relaxing with family. It was so much fun this year with Elizabeth because she was really able to understand what was going on and anticipate the big day :)


-Miss E is now 3 1/2. She is: smart, funny, stubborn (!!), sweet and FEISTY!! Sometimes that feistiness kicks my butt, but honestly- I wouldn't have her any other way...LOVE my little girl :)


-I had some minor surgery last week, so Elizabeth stayed with our friend Maria (who's house we used to live in) for 2 nights. It was the first time in our 3 + years together that we've ever been apart overnight. We both did fine :)


-We've been having lots of snow. It was nice at first, but now, I am SO done with it. And it's only mid January. Sigh...


-Elizabeth just moved up to the big kids' room at school- very exciting! She is doing great and seems to love it.
I guess that's it for now! One of my New Year's resolutions is to be abetter blogger!! I love, love, love reading other people's blogs. I just get lazy about keeping up with my own...




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...