Sunday, February 27, 2011

Life is good

Right now, I'm at Borders (by myself!) with a large coffee and my new (to me) laptop. Ahhh...Nice way to spend a snowy Sunday afternoon:) Elizabeth is at a music concert with our friend Maria, so I've got a couple of hours to myself. I'm loving this "new" laptop. It was my Dad's, he just bought himself a new one and gave his old one to me. I haven't had a laptop since Sept. '09 when mine got stolen :(...So it is AWESOME to have one again. Thanks Dad!!!!!!!!!!
Things are good with Miss E and me. She seems to be getting taller and more grown up by the minute. No new pictures right now, because I sent my camera in for repairs last week. The little orange tab that held in the battery broke. I'm very glad I purchased the warrenty! Anyway, I should be getting my camera back in the next week or so. Can't wait! I need some new pics of my wild child :)

1 comment:

Betsy Keyes said...

Glad you got a "new" laptop Anne!! xoxox

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...