Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas 2011 recap



We had an awesome Christmas! Santa, and my family, were very good to us, as always :) On Christmas Eve, we went to a 4pm Church service with my Mom, my brother, and my nephews. My Dad stayed home to watch the Patriots game, lol, and my sister-in-law had a bad cold, so she stayed home to rest. After Church we all went to my parents' house and had a delicious dinner. Elizabeth and I went back to our apt, and E fell asleep around 9:30. Santa showed up around midnight. He made lots of unintentional noise, fumbling around in the dark, but luckily didn't wake Miss E up...:) In the morning, I actually woke up before E did, at about 6:45 (don't ask me why), and E got up around 7:30. She was very happy and relieved to see her stocking stuffed with presents, and that Santa had remembered her. She said, "Mommy, I didn't make the naughty list!" I didn't get any pictures from this part of the day (not sure why), but we had a nice, relaxing morning at home, just the two us while I enjoyed my coffee and watching Elizabeth play with her new toys. In the afternoon, we went to my parents', where Elizabeth got her most awesome present from my mom...her first big girl bike!!!











The rest of the day was spent hanging out with the family, eating lots of delicious food, playing with new toys...














and of course, riding her beautiful new bike!!! And check out her cool, hot pink new Dora Helmet to go with it...:)



1 comment:

_ said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'll be following yours as well. I'd like to adopt from foster care someday. I'd love for Boohoo to have a sister. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...