Sunday, February 12, 2012

Busy weekend!

We had a fun, but busy weekend here. On Saturday, Elizabeth's school held an open house for prospective new families. E and I helped out at that, which was a actually pretty enjoyable! And we had a great turn out, which was nice. In the afternoon, we hung out at Maria's and watched E's new favorite movie, E.T. That movie sure brings back memories for me, btw! It came out when I was in the 8th grade, and my friends and I must have gone to see it at least 5 times. And it still makes me cry watching it now!
Anyway...on Sunday, we went to Church, then to a birthday party for one of E's school friends. It was at a Bowling Ally/Arcade type place. Fun!!















After the party, we went for a play date at another friend's house, did laundry at my parents' house and finally got home way too late for a Sunday night. But we had a good time!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...