Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Cedarland

On Sunday, I was looking online for some ideas for something fun for us to do that day, and discovered an indoor play place called Cedarland, about 30 minutes from our house. It looked great on the computer so I decided to give it a try. It was a definite hit! I really liked it because there were lots of different things for kids to do besides just bouncy houses and games (which they had). There was also a huge slide, a maze, and a giant sand box. Also, a play house with a little kitchen and pretend food. E had a blast and went around to all the different activities several times. I also liked that this place wasn't as loud and chaotic as some of the other indoor play places always seem to be (I'm looking at you, Monkey Joe's).

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
 

 

 

We will definitely be going back there!

When we got home, it was still light out, and E decided she wanted to play outside for a little bit...

 

 

A fun Sunday with my girl :)

 
 

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...