Sunday, December 29, 2013

Christmas Day

We had a great Christmas Day here. E and I got up around 7 and went out to the living room to see if Santa had come. When E saw that he had, she said, "I guess I was on the good list!."
The best part though was when Grandma and Grandpa came with a huge box. The present that E has been asking for almost constantly for months...the Barbie Dream House...
It only took me 3 hours to assemble!

It's actually a very cool house. The doorbell rings, the toilet flushes, it has an elevator...Very fun! E has been having a great time playing with it over the past few days (me too!) Thank you so much Grandma and Aunt Betsy! Just wondering how many years this will be residing in my living room...?
We spent Christmas afternoon and evening at my parents' enjoying delicious food and opening more presents:) Oh, and and practicing our gymnastics, of course...
Another great Christmas on the books...xoxox

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...