Monday, June 9, 2014

Pool, cook out, more pool and Maleficent

What a great weekend we had! Beautiful summer weather finally:) On Saturday, we went to a friend's cook out, where there were 8 little girls, including Elizabeth, all between the ages of 5 and 10. They played in the kiddie pool and rode around on bikes and scooters for hours. All while the grown ups got to sit around and eat, and enjoy some adult beverages. A great time was had by all.

When we got home around 8:00, I thought E would be exhausted. No. She wanted to go for a swim in our pool. The girl never stops or runs out of energy! For proof that, here is a quick little video I took that night, as we closed down the pool...
On Sunday, after a day at the pool, we went to see Maleficent in 3D. E had been begging to go see it for a couple of weeks now. I was worried that she would be terrified, and we wouldn't make it through the movie. I was wrong. She.loved.it. She's already trying to get me take her again. It was a great movie, actually. I surprised myself by really liking it. Here is Miss E waiting for the movie to start. She was so excited about the "3D" aspect, because "things jump out at you." She spent most of the movie on my lap, but loved every second of it. I kinda liked it, too. :)


1 comment:

Andy said...

I love the video!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...