Thursday, August 7, 2014

Going private

So, I have decided to make this blog private. Elizabeth is getting older and I'm feeling like having more privacy is important. This blog actually was private a very long time ago, when E was a baby.  After her adoption was finalized, I made it public.
If any readers would like to follow the blog, please send me your email in the comments section and I will be happy to send you an invite :) I will be making the blog private probably by Saturday or Sunday.

4 comments:

Andy said...

I would love to continue to follow along!

Anne said...

Great Andy, just need your email! You can put it here in the comments or email me at ana1968@sbcglobal.net.

MS. QUEL said...

I have just started reading your blog. We have adopted 6 children from foster care. A sibling group of 2 and a sibling group of 4, all African American as well. I would love to still follow you-msquelkta@aol.com
Thank you,
Raquel

Unknown said...

christmas card message ideas for friends

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...