Monday, August 4, 2008

Mama Mia!

Well, I didn't get to see Bruce in concert, but I did get a little child-free time on Saturday afternoon. Elizabeth stayed with Miss G, her previous Day Care teacher, while Julie and I went to the movies to see "Mama Mia". It was very fun and entertaining, a great little escape. If you don't like musicals, you probably wouldn't like it, but if you do, you'll love it. It was so nice to see in a movie in a theater, I haven't done that since November (Thanksgiving weekend, a week before I got Elizabeth). But the movie wasn't my big excitement this weekend, my big excitement came Saturday night when I got to scrub baby food off the kitchen wall. Just try to keep up with my wild life, my bloggy peeps, try to keep up...

2 comments:

Eliza2006 said...

Isn't it amazing how things can change so fast? Glad you had a good night out!

Kelley said...

So funny!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...