Sunday, October 12, 2008

15 months old!

My little pumpkin turned 15 months on Saturday:)


The weather has finally cooled off, yay!! It finally feels like Fall. I'd love to take Elizabeth out to Julian (about an hour east of San Diego) to get a real taste of Fall (and apple pie!) one of these weekends. There just always seems to be too much going on lately to be able to get away. This weekend we had a birthday party to go to on Saturday, and today after Church and naptime, we went to visit my friend who had a stroke last month. She is now in a nursing home and has made some progress. Only time will tell how much she'll come back from this.

On another note, I can't believe it's Sunday night already...Wasn't it just Friday???

1 comment:

Kelley said...

Look at that big girl!!! I can't get over how fast she's growing. She is just so pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...