Friday, January 30, 2009

Jumping for joy

Guess who has learned that jumping on the couch is fun? Two seconds after I took this picture, she fell off, but hey, I got my picture, right? Please email me for my address to send my Mother of the Year awards.
Elizabeth got something very cool in the mail yesterday. No, not a court date (no word on that yet)...It was a new medical insurance card, with the name "Elizabeth" on it! I love seeing her "new" name officially being used! I was excited and surprised to receive that before finalization. I had envisioned that getting her a new card was going to be an ordeal, and voi la (sp?) it just appeared in the mail. The county works in mysterious ways...

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I remember the official papers with her new name. I was over the moon!

Sam said...

We got ours this week too! I loved seeing her name on the card... it somehow makes it feel permanent before the court date even occurs. I thought we'd have a huge ordeal with ours - but like you, it just showed up!

Eliza2006 said...

I always loved (and felt amazed) seeing Eliza's name on stuff in the beginning...especially our last name!

Anonymous said...

Hey, kids will have their bumps and bruises no matter what we do, right? I felt the same way when I saw Evie's name with our last name for the first time...it was so cool. Congrats! And, English teacher at your service, it's spelled: voilĂ  :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...