Friday, October 23, 2009

One week down

So, I just finished my first week at my new job. So far, so good! I've always worked with just children, now I'm working with children and adults, so it's an interesting change. I really like it, actually.
Elizabeth has been adjusting really well to her new Day Care. She has 3 days a week there, and 2 days at home with Maria, which is also working out great. I feel very lucky! It's also been great to have my mom close by. She was able to pick up Elizabeth early at Day Care for me a couple of days this week while E. was still transitioning. Thank you Mom!!!
I'm very happy to be finally working and getting back into a routine!
I think the move here was a good decision, but I really miss San Diego. Especially when we got SNOW last Sunday night. On October 18th- it SNOWED-aaah!!!! I came prepared for a New England winter, but SNOW in OCTOBER??? Yeah, I didn't sign on for that...:)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...