Saturday, March 20, 2010

Changes

Well, lots of changes are going to happen here soon...

1) I start my new job in 2 weeks- yay!! I cannot WAIT!!!

2) Last week, I was in a car accident. Some young guy ran a red light and we crashed. I was totally fine, just very happy Elizabeth was not in the car at the time. My car..Not so fine. It was totaled. So once I get my settlement, I'll be new car shopping. This was one %$^ of a way to get out of cleaning my messy car ;)

3) Elizabeth and I will be moving to a place of our our own on 6/1. I'm really, really looking forward to having our own home again. I've so missed that... So I'm now facing the daunting task of trying to find affordable housing in the Boston area. Oy!

Meanwhile, we have had beautiful Spring weather the past few days. Today I think it was up to 70. Here are a few pics of Miss E at the playground and at home on the back porch enjoying the sunny day :)
















No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...