Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Spring is springing!

First of all, the weather here has been amazing! I think it reached 80 today! I know it's only April so it won't stay, but I'll enjoy it while it lasts!
Things here are really good right now. I've been at my new job for 3 days now, and so far, I love it! I'm so impressed with how organized and professional, and nice everyone is at this agency. A far cry from the last place I worked. Ugg... It's so nice to wake up in the morning and actually not dread going to work.
Also, I got a "new" (to me, anyway) car and I'm loving it. Good thing, since my new job requires a lot of driving. I actually enjoy the time to myself in the car, when I get to listen to whatever I want to on the radio, without any complaints from the backseat...:)
Miss E is doing awesome, she is just such a joy. We had a really nice Easter with family. On Saturday, I took Elizabeth swimming at the Y. She asks all the time to go to the pool, and insisted on wearing her bathing suit tonight before bedtime. LOL

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...