Sunday, November 4, 2012

Ten things I'm grateful for

Since it's November, I thought I'd make a list of things I'm thankful for...

1) My daughter is healthy and happy :) 

2) My job (I complain about having to work full time, but I know I am lucky, lucky to have a stable job with good benefits)

3) My incredibly awesome family and friends (seriously, they are the best...)

4) Hot coffee on a chilly fall morning

5) The election is almost over (!!!)

6) NPR (I drive a lot for my job, so NPR is a life saver)

7) Social Media (yeah, I'm addicted...)

8) I get lots of great hand-me-down clothes for Elizabeth from various friends- awesome!

9) I get to be a Mom :)

10)My new incredibly soft, cozy bathrobe  that I bought at Tarjay

3 comments:

Andy said...

New bathrobes are the BEST!!!

Jeanette said...

Grateful hearts are happy hearts!

TTABaby said...

Oh what I'd give for a target!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...