Saturday, December 29, 2012

Disney On Ice made me cry 'cause I'm a dork...

So, today, I took Miss E to Disney on Ice...
Here she is at the T station, waiting for the train to take us in to Boston.
 
 
Enjoying some popcorn while waiting for the show to start...

Did she like it? Ohhh yeah...I think it's safe to say that she loved it...She sat on my lap the entire time, mesmerized, singing and clapping. Dorky Mom alert: I actually got choked up a few times, being there with my little girl, enjoying the music and excitement. That "Disney magic" they talk about is no joke, people...
And she was very sad when it ended, and really, really wanted to go backstage to see Minnie Mouse.
It was fun...now I'm daydreaming about taking us on a Disney Cruise...Oh, would that be awesome, or what? Sigh...

 

P.S.: Don't forget to vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs (pretty please???)...To vote, just click on the brown banner up above. You can do this once a day (just sayin'...) Thank you!!!! xoxoxoxox

 

2 comments:

Betsy Keyes said...

The mouse got you!

TTABaby said...

I'm so excited to do things like this w my daughter. Wish we lived closer to the "big city" but its nice to have Boston and Montreal not toooooo far away. Love that she wanted to go back stage - I love the magical perspective of children :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...