Saturday, November 16, 2013

Hey there

So first, there's this...my baby's FIRST GRADE picture!!!

 
 

All is well here. I've been in my new job 6 weeks now, and it's been going really well so far. I love my manager, and I'm on a great team. One cool thing is that I get to work some from home. I love it because I can zip Elizabeth to school and be back home and on the computer by 8:30. This is awesome, because I don't have to take E to before-school anymore. At $5 a pop, not having to do that is a very good thing. Plus, I avoid sitting in traffic. Win-win!

And her obsession with wearing her wigs continues...

 

Last weekend we did a little bowling...

 

 

Not too much else going on here...life is good!:)

 

1 comment:

Andy said...

She looks so grown up! I'm glad the new job is going well too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...