Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Micellaneous stuff


The above picture was from last month when we went camping in NH one weekend. Of course, I forgot to take my camera, but my friend who's camp we went to took this one. Gotta love s'mores!!

It feels like summer is going by at warped speed, as it always does. We have been busy working (me), playing (Elizabeth), and enjoying the pool and playing outside in the evenings.

Elizabeth went to her very first eye doctor appointment last week. I took her because a vision screening done at her Day Care showed she might be near sighted. But it turns out her vision is perfect. So no glasses, at least for now! Next up, the Dentist...

I guess that's all for now. Only 5 more work days til vacation! Yay!!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...