Thursday, November 29, 2007

Tomorrow!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe this is actually finally going to happen. I'm going to meet my daughter tomorrow...Wow...I know I should remember that this is the County I'm dealing with, so anything could change at any second. But things look good right now.
Last night as I was getting out all the little baby washclothes and bibs and babywipes that I'd had packed away since Molly left, I started remembering...Hmmm...that was kind of a lot of work, having a baby. Am I really ready to do all that again? The endless bottle washing, feeding, changing, doing laundry with an extra 10+ lbs strapped onto me. The lack of sleep. Do I really want to go through all that again? The answer is- Hell YES!!! I can't wait!!!! Yipee!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...