Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Happy eight month birthday, Elizabeth!

Today my little girl is 8 months old, wow!!!!



She can:

-clap her hands and play pat-a-cake (especially with her Grandma)

-bang toys together

-wave hello and bye-bye

-say "da da da da da" -no "ma ma ma ma" yet, I keep working on that though :)

-understand "no" (and basically laughs at me)

-get upset if I take a "toy" from her (especially my keys or cell phone)

-stand holding on to something if I prop her up

-lift her arms to be picked up

-sleep through the night (thank you Lord!!)



And...tonight I felt her first tooth!!!

Elizabeth came to me on 11/30/07, when she was 4.5 months old. Since that day, I've just fallen more and more in love with this little munchkin. At the risk of sounding very sappy, I just have to say, she is truly the light of my life.

Her adoption is still far from being final, but it's all going in the right direction. She is my daughter, as much as if I'd given birth to her myself. I'll just be glad when all the legal stuff is done. In the meantime, my little girl continues to thrive, and amaze me with all the new things she does every day. I feel SO proud that I get to be her mom.

1 comment:

Abby's Mom said...

Happy 8 months sweetie :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...