Monday, April 7, 2008

General update

The little face I love so much, showing off her two teeth :)



Elizabeth started at her new Day Care today. It seemed to go okay, although the caregivers said she cried some during the morning. :( She had a short day since she had a doctor's appointment this afternoon. She is almost 9 months old and weighs 16.4 lbs, and is 27 inches long, my little peanut!!! That means she is about in the 25th percentile for length, and the 10th for weight for babies her age. She is trying to crawl (rocking on her hands and knees), says "mama" (not necessarily for me, but I'll take it!) and tries to imitate almost every sound I make!!
On the adoption/legal side of things, that is all going well too. There was a court hearing last Friday, I won't go into details, but I'll just say that I was very pleased with the outcome. The next court date will be in July, when she is 12 months. The process is s-l-o-w, and we still have a very long road ahead until finalization, but I feel much better since the last hearing. Things are definitely going in the right direction. :)




Already knows how to get into mommy's wallet...

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Hi 'lizbth

i like the movie of you eating cheerios the best. you say "hmm hmm hmm"

love
Juli7477a0714

Heidi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heidi said...

Anne -

That is such good news about the last hearing. So nice that things are moving forward now .. and not stalled. Hang in there ....
H

Betsy said...

I LOVE that smile with her new little teeth!!

Abby's Mom said...

Yay, she is doing awesome. Praying that legally things continue in the right direction. It's too bad things take so long...

Eliza2006 said...

Those are cute little teeth! I'm so happy to hear things are proceeding along well. I will breathe a sigh of relief when the papers are signed and she is "officially" yours!

Tiffany

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...