Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Top 10 reasons why I can't wait to go to Maine

in no particular order...

10) lobstah!!!
9) my mom's cooking, especially her pies :)
8) um, hello, I'll be away from work
7) introducing (i.e. showing off) Miss E to my East Coast friends
6) sleeping in (oh, wait, I have a baby, scratch that one...)
6) um, hello, I'll be away from work
5) getting to do laundry without having to get any quarters (yeah, still doing the apartment complex, coin operated laundry thing, at age 40, ugg...God, I'm so pathetic...)
4) just hanging out and spending time with my family and friends who I don't see nearly often enough, and with my parents' awesome dog Millie
3) um, hello, I'll be away from work
2) the non-city smell of the air
1) um, hello, I'll be away from work

We leave for Maine on 6/20, can you tell I'm just a little excited?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...