Saturday, July 12, 2008

12 month update

At one year, Elizabeth:

-has 4 teeth, two top and two bottom

-crawls fast, and I mean fast

-pulls up onto everything

-furniture cruises (but does not walk yet)

-says "baby", "mama", "hi", and "bow wow wow" (for any animal)

-points to her teeth and her eyes when asked

-does "high five"

-bounces her whole body up and down the second she hears any music

-loves being outside

-jabbers all the time, and often tries to repeat what I say

-understands lots of words, especially milk, bath, blankey, Pooh, and doggie

-hates wearing shoes and gets the biggest smile on her face when I take her shoes off (or when she beats me to it and takes them off herself)

-loves being read to

-is very attached to her "blankey"

-loves cheese, chicken, pasta, grapes, bananas and O's.

-has unexplicably been waking up around 5 or 5:30am for the past month or so-ugg...



Hopefully by the time her birthday rolls around next year, the adoption will be final...Ugg, could the county be any slower...grrrr. Sorry, I had to vent there for a second. I'm done now :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...