Sunday, April 26, 2009

I should be unpacking stuff, but I'm blogging 'cause it's more fun!

Well, we are settling into our new apartment. So far I love it, especially my walk-in closet and of course, the washer and dryer! :) Friday morning, I ran Elizabeth to Day Care, then the movers came and took all the big pieces of furniture to the new place. I set up Elizabeth's crib and my bed, so Friday night we spent our first night here! Elizabeth has had no problem with the change, she has slept like a log every night since we have been here.:) Saturday, I took Elizabeth to "kids club" at the YMCA for a few hours so I could get some more stuff from the old apt. It's never ending! You never realize how much stuff you have until you have to move it. Ugg... Today after Church, my frind Julie helped me unpack some boxes while Elizabeth napped. Then in the afternoon, another friend Jeanette took E for a few hours so I could move even more stuff from the old place! And I'm still not done! It all has to be out of there by the end of the month (Thu.) so I'm going to take tomorrow afternoon off while E is at Day Care and (hopefully) finish moving everything. I wish I could be like Samantha in "Bewitched" and just have everything all done and in it's place just by twitching my nose!

2 comments:

Betsy said...

So funny you mention Bewitched - just saw an episode last night! Samantha and Darin were in Paris for Darin's work and she sent postcards home to the kids using her powers - so this narrated video showed up on their chalk board. :)
Anyway, sorry I'm not there to help you move!
Xox Betsy

Anonymous said...

Argh, moving yourself is the pits. And doing it during nap time? What a pain! But it will be over soon, sounds like, and how great to have a new place with big closets and laundry! :) An organization freak like me LOVES moving into a new closet, so I'm jealous :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...