Saturday, April 4, 2009

We are moving!

Nope, not the blog, that is staying right here. I mean Elizabeth and I are actually moving to a new apartment in a couple of weeks. I found a nice place that has 2 bedrooms (like we have now), 2 bathrooms (one attached to my room!) and the best part...a washer and dryer!!!!!!!!!! Not that I didn't enjoy lugging laundry and my daughter up and downstairs to use the coin operated machines (which were mostly already in use when I needed them), but the novelty of that has worn off, shall we say...I can't believe I'm FINALLY going to have my own washer and dryer! Another reason we're leaving our current place is, we have had a really disgusting cockroach problem. Despite my best efforts, and Terminix coming out 3 times, we still have little uninvited guests- gross! Anyway, as much as I hate the actual process of moving, I am so excited to have found this new place. I will also have a walk-in closet in my bedroom:) And did I mention it has a washer and dryer...? Yipee!!

2 comments:

Connor and Brandon's Mom said...

Congrats!!!!

Kelley said...

Wow! Congratulations! (I don't envy you the process of packing up and moving, though.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...