Sunday, November 6, 2011

This n that

One cool thing that happened this past week was, I got a new Blackberry, for free! I was eligible for an upgrade, so I went to Best Buy. I picked out the Blackberry, thinking I'd pay $50 for it, but for some reason, it was free. Yay!! It's my first Blackberry, and I LOVE it...I was sooo tempted to get an IPhone (never had one), but couldn't really justify spending $100 that I don't actually have...lol...Doesn't matter, I'm happy with my BB. It sure beats the crappy little $10 go phone I've been stuck with for the past 3 months since someone threw my smart phone in the pool in July...Oh, I didn't tell you about that? Yeah, Elizabeth and I were at the pool one evening in July, and she decided she didn't want me talking on my phone, so she grabbed the phone and chucked it- right into the pool...Oh yes, she did...yeah, this Mama was not happy...Of course the phone was totally wrecked, and I had no insurance on it. So I ended up having to buy a little go-phone until I was eligible for an upgrade, which was luckily this week...Yay!! needless to say, I purchased insurance on this one...
In other news...on Thursday (just 4 days away!!) I'm headed to Texas for a mini vacay. I'm visiting an old freiend of mine...sans Elizabeth....She'll be staying with Maria. I know she'll be fine, but it will be the longest I've ever been away from her, and the farthest!! I am so excited, but a little nervous too...
And, just because, here are a few pics...









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...