Monday, March 19, 2012

Wizard of Oz

One thing E and I did this weekend that I didn't get any pictures of was go see a high school production of The Wizard of Oz. Since this is Elizabeth's favorite movie, I couldn't pass this opportunity up when my friend Megan offered to get us tickets. I am SO glad we went! the show was fabulous, and E sat on my lap the entire 2.5 hrs (!!!) totally mesmerized. She has seen the movie so many times, she has all the songs memorized, and was mouthing all the words along with the Play. She couldn't believe when Dorothy, the scarecrow, et al, actually walked down the aisle right past us!! So much fun to watch how in to the show she was! :) When I took her to school this morning, she immediately started telling her friends about it as soon as we walked in the door :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...