Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Boston, you're my home

First things first...
 
Yesterday's events were awful. I just can't wrap my mind around it. Patriot's Day, or "Marathon Monday" is a much loved Holiday here in Massachusetts. And as much as I bitch about the New England winters, and how I miss San Diego, I do love Boston. It's where I'm from and spent most of my childhood. And it breaks my heart that something like this could have happened here. Other people have already written about this far more eloquently than I could, so I'll leave them to it. I just want to say though, my heart goes out to everyone who was there, and their friends and family.

Moving on...

Miss E had her first soccer game on Saturday. A group of 5 and 6 year old chasing a ball up and down a field? Adorable!!




On Sunday, we had a little playground time...



Yesterday, we met up with one of my cousins who was in town for the weekend (Hi, Tessa!) from CA. It was great to see her, and E enjoyed meeting her. We went out for a yummy breakfast:)




In the afternoon, we went up to my friend Jennifer's house in NH (Hi, Jen!) for a visit. That's where we were when the events at the Marathon took place.
Got some cute pics of Elizabeth and Jen's daughter Anna. E had a great time playing with Anna on their backyard trampoline :)



Thanks Tessa and Jen, it was great seeing both of you yesterday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...