Sunday, July 14, 2013

Kind of quiet around here...

Elizabeth is up in Maine for the week with Maria. Since I started a new job pretty recently, I have no vacation time yet. I was feeling really badly that E wouldn't be getting any kind break over the summer. Maria, who has a place in Maine, has been saying that she would love to take E up there for a week or two. So, on Friday, the day after E's birthday, off they went...Last I hear (5 minutes ago) all is well. Elizabeth is happy and busy finding snails, helping Maria garden, walking the dog and learning Reiki :)
So while I miss my girl terribly, I am so glad she is getting a vacation. Until she gets back, things are going to be pretty quiet around here.

For now, I leave you with this picture of Miss E on her birthday :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...