Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Got my baby back!!

So, Miss E came home at about 2am Sunday morning. Or rather, she came to a friend's home, about 45 minutes from me at 2am. I could have waited until later that morning to go pick her up, but I couldn't wait any longer! She had been away long enough! So I went and picked her up from Megan's house, as soon as they pulled in the driveway.:) E had been asleep, but woke up and crawled in to my arms. After lots of hugs and kisses, I put her her booster seat and headed home. We slept in a bit on Sunday, then had an awesomely relaxing day together. E showed me all of her treasures she had brought home with her from Maine, including some painted rocks, for me, Grandma, and Miss M, her kindergarten teacher:)

We hung out by the pool some, and just enjoyed a day of leisure...

 
 
 

E was also very happy to see her pets again, especially Eric the Hampster!

Here are some pictures that Maria took of E in Maine:)

 

 

 

 

 

^^ and one that E took of Maria and Tommy the Cat :)

Sooo happy she had a great time, and soooo happy she is back home!!!

 

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...