Sunday, August 25, 2013

Catching up

I can't believe it's been 2 weeks since I last blogged... I have plenty of excuses- too busy (those candies aren't going to crush themselves, you know...), too tired, too stressed, blah, blah, blah...

Anyway, I'm back, so let's get to it...The last couple of weeks have included...

A trip to,the zoo:

 

 

 

 

E loves this little zoo, and the two times we've gone there, we end up spending hours (I actually ended up looking up on my iPhone when closing time was so I could know when I could get her out of there!)

 

Another day, we went to a really cool pond and spray park:

 

 

E has been going to summer camp at the Y, and seems to like it. One day, she inexplicably decided to go dressed like this:

They are outside most of the day, and also she did a project with glue, so her new sneakers came home looking like this:

We've been enjoying the pool at out apartment complex, one of the things I love about living here! Paden was over after camp on Friday, so the kids got in some swim time:

Yesterday we went over to my friend A's house, where E (reluctantly) got her hair done by A, and got to play with A's son and niece.

Hard to believe, but E will start 1st grade (!!!!!!!) in less than 2 weeks! This summer is flying by, like they all seem to now...I still have not gotten any of E's school supplies, yikes!

 

 

2 comments:

Andy said...

It looks like you have had a great summer!

kitchu said...

Looks like you all have had a fantastic summer :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...