Thursday, September 5, 2013

1st grade!

Today was the first day...

the obligatory first day of school pic:

enough with the pictures, already, Mom...

I took her to school this morning, and got to meet her new teacher briefly. It was a little chaotic because everyone was lining up inside the cafeteria, instead of outside, because of the rain. But all the staff was great, really welcoming and helpful. Have I mentioned how much I love her school? :)

When I picked her up from Afterschool, I was of course eager to hear all about her day. But the kid didn't give me much, except that she ate a bagel and beans for lunch (?). She seemed happy, though and had no complaints. I guess I can't ask for more than that! Hard to believe I have a first grader!

 

1 comment:

Andy said...

What fun!! First grade rocks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...