Sunday, October 6, 2013

Abandoned blog by the side of the road

Wow. I have never gone this long without blogging! To be honest, I really want to keep this blog going, but I just haven't been feeling motivated to actually sit down and post.

Things are good here. Elizabeth likes school, and being in first grade. She seems to really like her teacher, too. Homework, however is a different story. You know how there are some little kids who get all excited about doing homework because it makes them feel grown up? Yeah, Elizabeth is not one of them. Let's just say that she's not a fan. And in the time she spends arguing, and complaining about having to do it, she could already have had it done. Ugg...

E is playing soccer again this season. This will probably be the last time I sign her up for it, though, because she doesn't really love it. She says she wants to do ice skating again this winter, so I will look into that for her. I will miss her playing soccer, though. I really like watching her games and hanging out with the other parents (Hi Ev!) :)

In other news, I start a new job tomorrow, which I am very excited about!! I've spent the past 5 months in a job that was just...not a good match for me...I think I will just leave it at that. (I never set foot in the state of Maine all Summer, but I'm not bitter...) Anyway, I am looking forward to better things ahead. I will say that this opportunity could not have come soon enough for me. I am excited, but a little nervous too. This is my second job change in a year, and I just want so badly for this to work out. It has been a rough year for me career-wise. I have a really good feeling about this though, so I am optimistic.

 

And here are a few pics from the past few weeks...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ok, that's it for now. I promise to be back again very soon!

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...