Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Elizabeth's room

Thank you to Auntie Julie, who is my personal interior decorator. And Elizabeth's too! Julie made this beautiful curtain for Elizabeth's bedroom, and matching pillow covers! Here is my little polka dotted princess, lounging on the guest bed. Thank you also to Julie for donating this bed. It's great to have because now when family and friends come to visit (hint, hint, hint) they can take my room and I'll sleep in Elizabeth's room.
Today I signed up Elizabeth and me for a Mommy and Me swim class. It starts in February and goes for 4 Saturdays. I am so excited, I think it's going to be so much fun. But the best part is...I get to buy Elizabeth a cute new bathing suit! Maybe a little bikini, how cute would that be??!!
Have I mentioned lately how much I LOVE this little girl?

1 comment:

Eliza2006 said...

Such pretty colors. Elizabeth is as beautiful as always!!!

Tiffany

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...