Saturday, January 19, 2008

Who is this child??



Well, this afternoon when I went to pick up Elizabeth from Day Care, I got a big surpise...



Her Day care provider, Miss G did this! I almost started crying, those little pig tails just make her look so much older, like a little girl and not a baby anymore!! Poor Miss G was afraid I'd be upset at her for fixing Elizabeth's hair. On the contrary, I want her to show me exactly how she did it! I put oil in her hair and try to comb it out so all the curls don't get matted, but no matter how careful I try to be, Elizabeth screams bloody murder every time I barely start to comb her hair. So I definitely need help...These aren't the best pictures, but she really is incrediably cute with her new 'do...


2 comments:

Denise said...

Cute hair! I am happy the Chargers won too. People in Indy were very upset. Serves them right for booing a girl just for wearing a Pats jersy. But, it seems that Colts fans did not think that their team did not play very well. I'm just relieved the Superbowl won't be Pats vs. Colts. There are too many Colts fans (and few Pats fans) around me for comfort. Weather is cold here. Will feel like -18 degrees f tonight. Hey Anne, come out to visit!

Denise

Heidi said...

Oh Anne ... she is sooo cute! I love her hair like that! But I do understand that it makes her look so grown up! The first time I put Julia's hair in pigtails I almost cried too ...

So maybe you can get lessons on how to do her hair? Hey .. if your caregiver takes the time to do that with her, it sounds like she really gets the one on one time she deserves. Although I know you'd rather it be with you ...

btw - we gave Julia her baby yesterday, and she's named it Annie. She's been holding her up by the pigtails trying to teach "Annie how to walk". I'll try to get some pics to you ... but that would require that I actually get the photos out of the camera... could be a while!

It's a balmy 20 degrees out right now .. and is supposed to be well below zero by morning. Sure you don't want to move to Northern Maine?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...