Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sunday update








Here is Miss E sleeping with the new doll Auntie Heidi and "cousins" J, M and J sent. I LOVE it!!! They also sent lots of cute clothes and books! Thank you, we love you!!



Yesterday, she had her 6 month shots, which she was not too happy about. She recovered pretty quickly, though, and spent most of the afternoon snoozing and cuddling with me on the couch. Today we went to Church and I had Elizabeth stay in the nursery during the service, for the first time. She actually did really well, even slept and ate a little. I missed having her with me in Church, but I'm sure she was happier getting to play. This afternoon we watched the Patriots beat the Chargers (sorry San Diego) and we snoozed and cuddled some more on the couch. It's quite the madcap life we lead...



Found out today that she does NOT like the vacuum cleaner!



She continues to love her baby gym.








5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Anne!
Elizabeth is BEAUTIFUL. Love that little face. Can't wait to meet her in March. Good to know you have a guest bed...
Love, Betsy

Heidi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heidi said...

Julia was very excited to see Elizabeth with her baby. This picture is now our screen saver.

Now did you do Elizabeth's hair yourself? Very cute!

btw - you need to list Calf. as a vacation destination!

Eliza2006 said...

I love her hair! She seems like such a happy baby!

Tiffany

Ava Baby said...

I love the pig tails! Elizabeth is just beautiful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...