Thursday, May 15, 2008

Two firsts

We had two firsts today: One was, I got my first "your kid is sick, come get her" call from Day Care. She has a runny nose and a bit of a cough, no temp though. She was reportedly quite fussy at Day Care this morning, but was happy as a clam (except for the times I wiped her nose) at home this afternoon. Actually, I was quite happy to be home with her, too. I had really been missing her this morning at work (see the last post) then the Day Care called. They thought I'd be mad about having to leave work to get Elizabeth. I was like, I'll be there in 5 minutes! I was very sad to have to miss our weekly staff meeting at work...NOT!! Anyway, Elizabeth is doing ok, we'll see how her night goes.
The other first today was: Elizabeth pulled to stand all by herself!! She did it tonight while I was getting her bath ready, she pulled up on the side of the bathtub! I was so excited, she has been trying to do this for a few weeks now.
A heat wave is coming starting tomorrow, time to break out all of Elizabeth's cute sun dresses and shorts!! :)

1 comment:

Eliza2006 said...

I must say, I love sick days where a little Motrin takes care of the symptoms and we get a day off together. Glad you were able to enjoy your day.

Tiffany

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...