Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Back to school

Elizabeth had a great first day back at school after the holiday break. I know she missed her friends. I really do love her Day Care, and will miss it when we leave there in September. Hard to believe I will be soon registering my baby for Kindergarten...Yikes!! I have to admit, I'm pretty stressed about the thought of her entering real, actual school in the fall. I know she'll do fine, but it's going to be such a change from Preschool/Day Care. Logistically, too. I just envision myself always trying to patch together child care for her during the many days off, half days, vacations, etc. that the public schools seem to have. Ugg...But it's also kind of exciting to think she'll be learning to read, and all kinds of other cool things. Anyway, just my thoughts for today!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...