Sunday, January 1, 2012

Welcome, 2012!!

We had a fun New Year's Eve! Miss E and I went into Boston with our friends. Here are the kiddos, riding on "the T" (Boston's Subway system).
Below, my friend Misty holding Elizabeth to give E a better view of all the festivities (Misty is a lot taller than me!)





In Boston at First Night, we saw a couple of ice sculptors, ate some expensive junk food and saw cool fireworks! They have fireworks early, at 7pm, so kids can enjoy them.

Here are the kids on the train ride back home, sharing a rather huge bag of Cotton Candy :)



Neither Elizabeth or I made it til midnight, but we came pretty close- 11pm!






Today, New year's Day, was (relatively) warm and sunny. E and I lazed around the apt. a bit this am, then went to the mall for lunch and to play in the indoor playground (love it!). Afterward, we went to my parents' to do laundry and so Elizabeth could ride her bike.













hangin' out with Grandpa






Wishing all of you a Happy New Year, filled with peace, joy, and love.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...