Monday, December 3, 2007

Another day, another photo-shoot...

More pics of my little munchkin. What can I say, I am over the top about her! She is making such a great adjustment. Every day she seems happier and every night, she is sleeping better-yay! Her favorite things to do are shriek with excitement (LOUDLY!) and drool (wonder when the first tooth will be coming?). Things she hates are: waiting 10 seconds for her bottle to be heated, and when I wipe her face.






Honestly, I'm still in awe that this has actually happened. I just can't believe I've been so blessed. I love you my little Elizabeth Chanel!

2 comments:

John Keyes said...

It's great to see all the pictures of Elizabeth! Hope you are getting a little sleep...

Eliza2006 said...

Oh my! She is so beautiful! She is a light!!! That girl is going to change the world!

Tiffany

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...