Friday, December 14, 2007

Two weeks together!

Well, today is Elizabeth's and my two week anniversery. Wow! She has been with me such a short time but has made such a huge impact on my life. Wow, that was an understatement! The last few days have been busy. I have been looking into day care for her. I plan to return to work on Monday 1/7/08. I'm really not looking forward to it, but it will be good to get back to work and finish up my hours so I can finally apply to take the MFT (Marriage and Family Therapist) licensing exams. Barring unforseen circumstances, I figure I should be able to take the first exam maybe late Spring, early summer. Should be piece of cake studying for the exams with a baby around...NOT!! Oh well, I know everything will work out. The most important thing is that I have my Elizabeth, and I'm not lettin' her go! She has got to be the most animated, sweetest, cutest, smartest, funniest 5 month old ever!! And I'm being purely objective here... :)

Anyway, we visited two Family Day Care Centers this week that have space for Elizabeth. I really like them both, so I'm debating which one to choose. One is less than a block from our apartment, which is great. I'm leaning toward that one, but I don't know. It's such a hard choice, because when it comes right down to it, I don't want to have to send her to day care at all. I want to be able to stay home with her, at least until she's 18 months or 2. But, I haven't won the lottery yet, so off to Day Care she goes...
Yesterday, I left Elizabeth with MaryAnn and Carol while I went to have my hair done. Thanks again, ladies!! I got so relaxed while Elena (my hairdresser) was washing and cutting my hair that I started yawning nonstop and almost fell asleep! It was quite a luxury having my hair washed.

Here are some Elizabeth pics. She continues to love her rice ceral and her bathtime.











Enough with the pictures, Mom!






She loves her "Aunties" too!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...