Sunday, December 9, 2007

The Party Girl


Today was such a special day. Julie had a baby shower for Elizabeth and me-something I've waited for my whole life!! Everyone was so sweet and gave Elizabeth such beautiful gifts-blankets, clothes, a dust ruffle for the crib (thank you Auntie Julie!). And of course, the food was delicious. Elizabeth had a great time and loved looking at Julie's Christmas tree. It was a wonderful party with a very special group of ladies.
It was cold and windy out today. Good thing Grandma sent Elizabeth an adorable fleece snow suit!




I think this is my favorite picture of her ever...

So, Elizabeth has been with me for over a week now. It's hard to remember when I didn't know her. I am so sorry to be one of those annoying mothers who brags about their kid, but this baby girl of mine is just about the cutest thing on earth! Hey, I think I've earned bragging rights, I waited long enough for her! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE the photo with Elizabeth and the Christmas tree! Holidays were made for kids, there is so much excitement!

Luiza

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...