Thursday, September 20, 2012

Fall is here!

Waiting for the bus this morning :)

Not sure why she wrote her name backwards....

Anyone who knows me IRL knows that I'm all about Summer...I love the heat, the beach, swimming, wearing flip flops...all of it. But, I have to admit, New England Falls are quite awesome.  The weather here has definitely changed, and it's been chilly in the mornings!  It makes me get excited to go apple picking and to get our pumpkins!  Maria, and Misty and Paden, let's go!
Tonight was Back to School Night at E's school.  Basically, it was for the teachers to go over the curriculum and answer parents' questions.  It was great to see Elizabeth's classroom and see what she is doing everyday.  Mommy brag alert: One of E's teachers told me that E is doing great, and is "so happy."  Needless to say, that made me feel so good, that my baby (ok, big kid) is happy.  Yay E!! :)
Oh, and Picture Day is coming up next month (squeal!)...In case there was any question, yes, I will be that dorky Mom who buys all the pictures. 
In unrelated news, I totally want an iPad...Just thought I'd throw that out there for no reason whatsoever.

P.S. I need your help!! Please vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs by clicking the brown banner up above.  You can do this once a day.  Help me get back up into the top 5!  Thank you so much! xoxoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...