Wednesday, September 12, 2012

"Sweet and sassy"- that's my girl!

Last evening, I decided to email Elizabeth's Kindergarten teacher to just ask how E was doing at school so far.  She replied that E is making a "great transition" and that she has a "sweet and sassy (in a good way) personality..."  Heh...Yep, sweet and sassy is a pretty accurate description of Miss E.  I'm glad that E seems to be feeling comfortable enough at school to show her "sassy" side :)  E does seem to be doing really well.  She likes riding the bus with her friends from our apt. complex, and is smiley and cheerful when I pick her up from Afterschool.  It still feels strange not to have her in the car with me when I leave in the morning.   All of this growing up stuff is (for me) exciting, exhilarating and just a tiny bit heart wrenching...
My sweet and sassy girl (from last Saturday)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...