Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Cornrows and benches and doughnuts, oh my!

First off- I am #12 now on Top Mommy Blogs under the adoption category.  Help me move up the ranks by clicking on the brown banner above.  You can do this one time a day.  Thanks!! :) :)

I worked half a day today, and took Miss E to her hair dresser to get her cornrows redone.  YesI really, really  feel like I should be doing this for her myself, but she is just so much more cooperative with the hair dresser.  Besides, Amanda does a fabulous job...

After the hairdresser, we swung by my office, since it was very close by.  Outside, Elizabeth sat down on a bench, and I couldn't resist trying to get a little photoshoot in :)


Finally, before going home, we swung by Dunkin Donuts...Yum!

1 comment:

Betsy Keyes said...

Love her dress and new hairdo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...