Tuesday, August 28, 2012

San Diego recap, part 2!

So, Saturday morning, our amazing friend/hostess Julie had a brunch and had some our favorite San Diegans over :)  It was so great to see everyone!   Didn't get as many pictures as I would have liked from this (too busy enjoying Julie's delicious food- oops!), but here are a couple with the kiddos who came.
 




Saturday afternoon, E and I went to go visit with E's adorable little sister, B.  B turned 3 in March, and omg, she is the cutest little thing...Not sure how much I've mentioned B here on the blog, but she was adopted as a baby by a super nice couple in San Diego.  The girls have gotten in several visits in over the past 3 years, but not nearly as many as I'd like, since we live so far apart.  B actually deserves a post all of her own, which I will get to soon :)  E had a great time with her little sis, and really seems to get that B is someone special, and was a great big sister to B, helping her on the swing and being very sweet and attentive to little B.  I could not take my eyes off the two girls together, and watching them got me very choked up...lots of feelings for me there, again, another post all it's own...









I love these two girls together...


After our visit with little B, Elizabeth and I went to one of my old haunts, and just about my favorite place in the world- La Jolla Shores.  I could not be in San Diego and not go here.  It was a short, but very sweet visit:)






Sunday morning came way too fast, and it was time to leave...Julie's great-niece (who had spent the night) and E had a great time playing (and eating) together:)

Enjoying a yummy last breakfast together
 And then we were off to the airport...Bye bye, San Diego, we love you!  We'll be back soon (I hope)....


 And Thank You Julie, for taking such great care of us during our visit.  We love you!


PS: Don't forget to vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs by clicking the brown banner up above.  You can do this once a day:)  Pleeeeze??  Thanks!! :) xoxoxoxo




1 comment:

Shannon said...

She is SOOO big now!! And my Emily has the same Hello Kitty Blue swimsuit, which she loves!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...