Friday, August 3, 2012

Five Year check up

So yesterday, Miss E had her 5 year physical.  My girl has grown!!  She is 43 inches tall and weighs 48 lbs.  I've noticed over the past several months that she has been getting longer and longer legs!  She used to always be kind of a peanut, on the lower end of the percentiles for her age/size.  Now she is in the 63rd percentile for her height!  She passed everything (hearing, vision, etc) with flying colors :)   
Elizabeth was not happy to be getting shots, and was pretty anxious about it.  Afterward, through her tears she sniffled, "Mommy, do you love me?"  I guess since it was I who had subjected her to this torture (and had to hold her hands down while they were giving the shots), she had to question whether I really did have her best interests at heart.  Poor baby...:(   Yes, sweetheart, Mommy loves you.  Always and forever....

2 comments:

C said...

Oh that must have been so hard! I dread these conversations during future shot visits!! How is she five already? Wow!

C said...

Oh that must have been so hard! I dread these conversations during future shot visits!! How is she five already? Wow!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...